DIN Panel mount - Flow rate Indicator
with very large digits
The D010 is a local, panel mount indicator to display the actual flow rate. The measuring and time unit to be displayed are simply selected through an alfa-numerical configuration menu. No adhesive labels have to be put on the outside of the enclosure: a weather proof and user friendly solution! The configuration of K-factors or Span and number of decimals is done through software functions, without any sensitive dip-switches or trimmers.
- Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA Type4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell "Know one, know them all" configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
You will receive an email with the download link soon.
- Displays flow rate and measuring units.
- Very large 26mm (1") digits.
- Piegraph indication: ten segments.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units; volumetric or mass.
- Ability to process all types of flowmeter signals.
- Auto backup of all settings.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- LED backlight option.
- Aluminum DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67” x 2.83”) according DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- The D010 fits in flow measurement applications where a local flow rate indication is required without re-transmission or totalizer functionality.
- The D-Series is a DIN-sized display and the better alternative for your existing, not waterproof, front panel mount indicators in extreme weather outdoor applications or e.g. in food industries where working environments are often cleaned with powerful water jets.
- Pulse type inputs:
Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
- (0)4 – 20mA.
- 0 – 10V DC.
- Pulse type inputs:
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC (no real sensor supply).
- Long life Lithium battery.
- 4 – 20mA input Loop-powered.
- 24V AC/DC + sensor supply.
- 115 – 230V AC + sensor supply.
- 1.2 / 3V DC.
- 8.2, 12 & 24V DC.
- For Intrinsically Safe applications we recommend the F-Series.
- For Explosion Proof applications we recommend the E-Series.
Questions and answers
No questions have been asked about this article yet.Ask a question
Your question has been forwarded to our support team.
We will answer it as soon as possible.