DIN Panel mount - Level / Pump Controller
with one control output
The D074 is a basic, panel mount level / pump controller that works with a preset value and two switch points to control a pump or valve. The low and high level switch points are entered as a percentage of the preset value to switch the device on / off. For pump control applications, the function can be inverted to empty a well. A stable level within a hysterese around the preset value is the result.
- Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA Type4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell "Know one, know them all" configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
You will receive an email with the download link soon.
- Level control: high / low switch points and a preset value can be set.
- Displays actual level, switch points, status and preset value.
- Switch points and preset value can be set by the operator or being password protected.
- Level: six large 17mm (0.67) digits.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units for level: L, m³, GAL, USGAL, kg, lb, bbl or no unit.
- Auto backup of all settings.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- LED backlight option.
- Aluminum DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67” x 2.83”) according DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- The D074 fits in basic on / off level control applications (e.g. for filling-up a container) without PI(D) control.
- Very suitable when the required level changes frequently (e.g. for emptying a well or tank).
- The D-Series is a DIN-sized display and the better alternative for your existing, not waterproof, front panel mount indicators in extreme weather outdoor applications or e.g. in food industries where working environments are often cleaned with powerful water jets.
- (0)4 – 20mA.
- 0 – 10V DC.
- Function: One on / off control output (e.g. for pump or valve control).
- Type: One passive signal output, an active signal output or a robust, highly isolated (NO/NC) relay.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC (no real sensor supply).
- Long life Lithium battery.
- 4 – 20mA input Loop-powered.
- 24V AC/DC + sensor supply.
- 115 – 230V AC + sensor supply.
- 8.2, 12 & 24V DC.
- For Intrinsically Safe applications we recommend the F-Series.
Questions and answers
No questions have been asked about this article yet.Ask a question
Your question has been forwarded to our support team.
We will answer it as soon as possible.