Intrinsically Safe - Totalizer Monitor (Temporarily not available)
with high / low totalizer alarms and analog output
The F117 has been developed for applications where the totalized quantity has to be monitored and not the flow rate. When a start command is given, the totalizer is reset to zero. The amount of product measured from that moment is monitored continously for high totalizer values. Monitoring for low totalizer values will commence after a stop command is given or after a pre-defined time.
The display shows the preset and actual totalized value, percentage and flow rate. The totalizer alarms are clearly indicated and two outputs are available to transmit alarm conditions. The analog output value mirrors the measured quantity in relation to the preset value. For remote control, an external start and stop input is availble as standard.
- Robust aluminum or stainless steel 316L field enclosure (IP66, IP67 / NEMA Type4X) .
It is so rugged, a truck can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX and IECEx approval for gas and dust applications.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell "Know one, know them all" configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
You will receive an email with the download link soon.
- The desired totalized (preset) quantity can be set by the operator.
- Totalizer monitoring: two alarm values can be set: low and high totalizer alarm.
- Alarm values can be changed by the operator or they can be password protected.
- Analog output signal reflecting the totalized value or flow rate.
- Quadrature input to detect the direction of flow.
- Total and accumulated total count up and down accoording to the flow direction.
- Displays total and preset value or percentage simultaneously.
- Flow rate: seven 17mm (0.67") digits (shown after stop command).
- Total - reset after a start-command: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Accumulated total - not resettable: eleven 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Displays clear alarm messages.
- LED backlight.
- Intrinsically safe according ATEX and IECEx.
- GRP, Aluminum or high grade stainless steel enclosure.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- Automated processes where a minimum and / or a maximum dispensed quantity has to be monitored continuously.
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators in safe and hazardous area applications. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, sandy deserts, salty atmospheres and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F).
- Pulse type inputs:
Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
Different pulse signal types are allowed for input A and B.
- Pulse type inputs:
- Remote control: start (with quadrature input not available).
- Remote control: start, stop or continuous signal.
- Function: Two alarm outputs for low and high totalizer alarm.
- Type: Two passive NPN transistors, active PNP transistors or isolated electro-mechanical relays.
- Function: Re-transmitting the flow rate or the totalized quantity in relation to the preset quantity - the output can be scaled to any range (e.g. 0.00 L to 2.50 L).
- Type: One passive isolated, floating or loop powered 4 – 20mA output or one active (0)4 – 20mA or 0 – 10V DC output.
- Long life Lithium battery.
- 4 – 20mA Output loop-powered.
- 8 – 24V AC/DC.
- 115 – 230V AC.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC.
- 3.2, 8.2, 12, 24V DC.
Gas: II 1 G Ex ia IIB/IIC T4 Ga
Dust: II 1 D Ex ia IIIC T100 °C Da
Gas: Ex ia IIC/IIB T4 Ga
Dust: Ex ia IIIC T100 °C Da
Gas: II 2 G / Ex d IIB T5 Gb
Dust: II 2 D / Ex t IIIB T100°C Db
- Function: All process data and settings can be read and modified through the communication link.
- Protocol: Modbus RTU.
- Interface: RS232 / RS485 2-wire or 4-wire / TTL.
- HART communication is available with the F018 & E018 Flow rate Monitor / Totalizers.
Questions and answers
No questions have been asked about this article yet.Ask a question
Your question has been forwarded to our support team.
We will answer it as soon as possible.