Intrinsically Safe - Multi Purpose Monitor
with analog and high / low alarm outputs
The F190 is a versatile general/multi purpose indicator with continuous monitoring feature. Beside the focus on level, temperature and pressure applications, it also contains a range of other measuring units and even the possibility to create a custom unit with max. 8 characters.
It offers the facility to set two low level and two high alarm values. If desired, an ignore function can be set up to allow for an incorrect measurement for a certain period of time.
- Robust aluminum or stainless steel 316L field enclosure (IP66, IP67 / NEMA Type4X) .
It is so rugged, a truck can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX and IECEx approval for gas and dust applications.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell "Know one, know them all" configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Datasheet - F190
- General F-Series Leaflet
- F1-Series Declaration of Conformity
- ATEX certificate
- IECEx certificate
- Cenelec certificate (2002)
- Annex 1 to NL/DEK/ExTR11.0033/01
- F1-Series Certificate binder
- CCOE certificate (India)
- F-Series Accessories & spare parts
- F190 Manual
- F190-A-OS Manual (addendum)
You will receive an email with the download link soon.
- Displays actual value, % and measuring unit.
- 4 alarm values can be entered: low-low, low, high and high-high alarm.
- Large 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Wide range of engineering units for e.g. level, temperature and pressure and other applications
- Custom measuring unit with max. 8 characters.
- Full Modbus communication RS232/485/TTL.
- Loop or battery powered, 8 - 24V AC/DC or 115 - 230V AC power supply.
- Sensor supply 3 / 8.2 / 12 / 24V DC.
- Red flashing LED backlight in case of alarm.
- Intrinsically safe according ATEX and IECEx.
- GRP, Aluminum or high grade stainless steel enclosure.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- For monitoring a wide range of process paramaters like flow (linear or square root), level, pressure and temperature measurements, even with signal re-transmission or serial communication available.
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators in safe and hazardous area applications. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, sandy deserts, salty atmospheres and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F).
Multi Purpose Inputs
- (0)4 – 20mA.
- Function: Configurable alarm outputs for low-low, low, high, high-high or all combined alarms.
- Type: Up to three passive NPN transistors or active PNP transistors or up to four isolated electro-mechanical relays.
- Function: Re-transmitting the actual value - the output can be scaled to any range (e.g. 2.5 m³ to 1400.0 m³).
- Type: One passive isolated, floating or loop powered 4 – 20mA output or one active (0)4 – 20mA or 0 – 10V DC output.
- Long life Lithium battery.
- 4 – 20mA Loop-powered.
- 8 – 24V AC/DC.
- 115 – 230V AC.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC.
- 8.2, 12, 24V DC.
Gas: II 1 G Ex ia IIB/IIC T4 Ga
Dust: II 1 D Ex ia IIIC T100 °C Da
Gas: Ex ia IIC/IIB T4 Ga
Dust: Ex ia IIIC T100 °C Da
Gas: II 2 G / Ex d IIB T5 Gb
Dust: II 2 D / Ex t IIIB T100°C Db
- Function: All process data and settings can be read and modified through the communication link.
- Protocol: Modbus ASCII / RTU.
- Interface: RS232 / RS485 2-wire or 4-wire / TTL.
Questions and answers
No questions have been asked about this article yet.Ask a question
Your question has been forwarded to our support team.
We will answer it as soon as possible.