Basic - Batch Controller
with control outputs
The B-In-Control is a basic batch controller with two valve control outputs, offering exactly what is required for many applications. The operator can enter a batch quantity easily or execute repeating batches. During the batch, the preset value is displayed as well as the batched (actual) quantity and the units of measurement. The automatic self-learning overrun correction ensures an accurate result after every batch.
- The B-Series is our most cost effective display but with all the benefits you may expect from a Fluidwell product: It’s durable, reliable and very easy to operate. Basic with a capital B!
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell "Know one, know them all" configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Compact design.
- Displays preset value and running batch value simultaneously, total and accumulated total.
- Self-learning overrun correction.
- Durable IP65 (Type4) field, wall or meter mount enclosure.
- One 20mm (0.79") and two 16mm(0.63") knock-out hole cable entries.
- “Know one, know them all” configuration structure.
- Easy reading and programming with clear alphanumerical display.
- Clear 12mm(0.5”) numeric digits and 7mm(0.3”) alphanumeric digits.
- Bright LED backlight.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals.
- Lithium AA battery and 10 - 30V DC power supply.
- Sensor supply: 8.2V DC.
- For basic batching, from small up to very large quantities. Just a simple single batch or repeating similar batches.
- The B-series offers you an economical solution for common industrial applications. Nothing more, nothing less.
- Basic types of flowmeter signals: Namur, Reed-switch, NPN, PNP and Sine wave (coil).
- Function: Two control outputs for accurate valve control.
- Type: Two passive transistor output (NPN) - not isolated.
- A single 3,6V lithium AA battery.
- 10 – 30V DC.
- 8.2V DC.
- For Intrinsically Safe applications we recommend the F-Series.
- For Explosion Proof applications we recommend the E-Series.
- Modbus communication available on F1-Series products.
Questions and answers
No questions have been asked about this article yet.Ask a question
Your question has been forwarded to our support team.
We will answer it as soon as possible.