Explosion proof - Flow rate Indicator / Totalizer
with linearization, analog and pulse outputs
The E112 is a popular model in our range of explosion proof flow rate indicators / transmitters. In addition to the average K-Factor, 15 linearization points can be entered. The unit will interpolate between these points greatly enhancing accuracy in any flow range. The E-series is distinguished by its high quality manufacturing and its functionality driven European design. We believe, it is not just about fulfilling the requirements for explosion proof, but it is about safety during daily operation.
Ruggedness and reliability is where Fluidwell stands for and it is now available in a comprehensive well designed and purpose driven Explosion proof flow rate indicator / totalizer.
- Saves time and improves flexibility with the through-glass keypad: no need to open the front cover.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell "Know one, know them all" configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Durable high-grade stainless steel 316L Ex d enclosure withstanding extreme (maritime) conditions.
- Datasheet - E112
- General E-Series Leaflet
- E-Series Declaration of Conformity
- ATEX Certificate
- IECEx Certificate
- CSA C-US Certificate
- FM Certificate
- E-Series Certificate binder
- CCOE certificate (India)
- CB Test Certificate NL-35692
- Remote Configuration & Data log Extraction tool, V3.0
- Quickstart guide Remote Configuration
- E-Series Accessories & spare parts
- E112-P Manual
- E112-A Manual
- E112-U Manual
- E112 Tutorial Automatic Unit Conversion
- Instruction Guide Data Logging
- E-Series safety manual French
You will receive an email with the download link soon.
- Explosion proof according ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA C-US.
- Aluminum or high grade stainless steel Ex d enclosure.
- Easy installation with the spacious chamber and plug & play connectors.
- Cost saving with an easy to install, 1” NPT thread for direct flowmeter mounting.
- Key information at a glance as the display shows flow rate, total, measuring units and a flow rate indicating speedometer.
- 15 point linearization of the flow curve - with interpolation.
- Easy K-factor and engineering unit configuration for volumetric or mass. Learn more with this interactive tutorial.
- 7 digit flow rate / total and 11 digit accumulated total.
- Bright LED backlight.
- Current day total (Daily total), previous day total (both non-resettable) and 15 historical day totals can be displayed.
- Data logging of flow rate, total and accumulated total. Learn more with this interactive tutorial.
- Easy configurable via PC with free downloadable remote configuration tool and special communication cable (ACE01/02/06/07).
- Auto backup of settings and running totals.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +70°C (-40°F to 158°F).
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- Flow measurement with mechanical flowmeters where a precise calculation over the full measurement range is required.
- If re-transmission of the flow rate and/or totalizer functions or serial communication is desired.
- The E-Series can be used in rough and tough applications, beyond being just explosion proof. Its sturdy design and ease of use are unequaled by any other explosion proof indicator in the market! The E-Series is always your first and safest choice in explosion proof applications.
- Pulse type inputs:
Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
- (0)4 – 20mA. Contact us for latest specifications.
- 0 – 10V DC. Contact us for latest specifications.
- Pulse type inputs:
- Remote control: external input for clearing total or to disable manual clearing by the keypad.
- Function: Scaled pulse output according to linearized accumulated total (e.g. a pulse every 3.25 gallons). and unscaled pulse input retransmission. Max. frequency: 500Hz. Retransmission: Minimum pulse duration: 50µs, Adjustable pulse length from 1 msec. Up to 10 seconds.
- Type: One passive NPN transistor and one isolated electro-mechanical relay.
- Function: Re-transmitting the linearized flow rate - the output can be scaled to any range (e.g. 200 L/min to 1200 L/min).
- Type: One galvanically isolated, loop powered 4 – 20mA output.
- Long life Lithium battery.
- 4 – 20mA. Output loop-powered.
- 9 – 27V DC.
- 3, 8.2, 12, 24V DC.
- For Intrinsically Safe applications we recommend the F-Series.
Gas: II 2 G Ex d IIC T6 Gb.
Dust: II 2 D Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db.
Gas: Ex d IIC T6 Gb.
Dust: Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db.
- FM and CSA C-US:
XP (Explosion-proof): Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D.
DIP (Dust-Ignition-proof): Class II/III, Div. 1, Groups E, F, & G.
Gas: Class I, Zone 1, AEx d IIC T6 Gb.
Dust: Zone 21, AEx tb IIIC T85°C Db.
- Function: Reading display information, clear total, reading / writing all configuration settings and data log extraction.
- Type: RS232, RS485 2-wire Modbus RTU or Local USB.
- Remote configuration via free downloadable remote configuration tool (see dropdown download above).
- HART communication is available with the F018 & E018 Flow rate Monitor / Totalizers.
Questions and answers
No questions have been asked about this article yet.Ask a question
Your question has been forwarded to our support team.
We will answer it as soon as possible.